Logo del catasto forre AICLogo di AIC-WikiInfoCanyon by AICLogo canale AIC TV su You TubeLogo di AIC-Facebook

InfoCanyon by AIC
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ] Privacy e cookie ]
 Tutti i Forum
 INFOCANYON - ITALIA
 Veneto
 Val CimaMontagna-Val BoscoBello-Valmontina

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file
  Clicca qui per sottoscrivere questa Discussione.

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
davidov Inserito il - 19 agosto 2013 : 12:29:51
Yesterday on 14th of August we were in Val CimaMontagna-Val BoscoBello-Valmontina. First of all let me say that I disagree with the lower ratings in Pascal van Duin guidebook. My opinion is that this is one of the best canyons in the region of Veneto (I'm not an expert).I don't understand why on such a beautiful canyon is not a single word on this forum. Let there be no misunderstanding, the canyon is not easy, but it is not very difficult. Valmontina had a very low water level, so I can give only an estimate for yesterday V5 (or V6 )A3-A4 IV. The highest waterfall is 75m high. Prior to the highest waterfall is a nice jump about 5 m ( on left is a piton-chiodo), I suggest, however, that not all jump at once but let it be the first to make a descent of 75m pitch ( space for two people), anchors (rigging)are on right. After 55m of descent is a hanging rappeling point on left (space for just one man), with two anchors and rope (20m to the bottom of the fall). Need 2X 60m an 1X 40 m of rope. At the top of the waterfall and especially in the middle would be appropriate to give the chain. None of the following descents is not higher than 20 meters, except at the first under the bridge over the BoscoBello (25 or 30 meters), where it is possible to exit (steel wire on the left). We noticed a lot of new fixing bolts on our descent. Approach is not difficult but it is long, if anyone needs a description I can write it. It took us 4 hours to descend, a group of five people.

Canyoning Cult Slovenia

Davidov
2   U L T I M E    R I S P O S T E    (in alto le più recenti)
Horst Inserito il - 28 giugno 2022 : 21:31:41
We did Zima Montagna - Bosco del Belo – Torrente Montina on the 17.6.2022.
We went all the way up on trail 365 to 1.400m and then went down in the dry riverbed of Zima Montagna until approx. 1.340m. Their we found a break-off edge without any fixpoint to rappel so we decided to downclimb or. right in the forest without path. We stayed near Zima Montagna and entered the canyon at 1.230m when a spring brings water into Zima Montagna. It took us 1,5h to the dry riverbed at 1.400hm and further 30 min until 1.230m.
At 1.230m we found the first ring and we started with the wetsuits. For Zima Montagna – especially at the „upper part“ between 1.230m and approx. 950m (the first 1,5h in the tour) you necessarily need to have good skills in downclimbing and sliding because some break-off-edges are not equipped with rings to rappel (which is good because everywhere were a abseil-point is needed there is one, but it is not a „beginner-tour“).
Zima Montagna is a beautiful tour with a lot of very nice abseils and with the 80m-rappel which is divided into 2 rappels. Their are some jumps in their and the characteristic is more a vertical tour but with water.

Zima Montagna

342,88 KB

Zima Montagna:

393,18 KB

Zima Montagna:

423,38 KB
Entering Bosco del Belo suddenly changes the character of the canyon. The water level at least doubles and the stone is perfectly white with crystal clear water and also very narrow parts with big walls aside. Definitely for me a highlight and a must have when you are in that area. Bosoc Belo itself is not very long. It took us about 1,25h in Bosco del Belo.

Bosco del Belo:

391,5 KB

Bosco del Belo:

336,96 KB

Bosco del Belo:

335,6 KB

Entering Torrente Montina the water level again at least doubles. When we were their the water level was very low in that area so we had no problem at all. Torrente Montina is also very beautiful. Their are some walking distances inside but in a very beautiful canyoning-landscape with big walls aside and some rappels. When we were in their we nearly had no possible jumps because the pools were full of gravel and the water level was significantly low compared to normal.
Torrente Montina took us about 1,5h
Torrente Montina:

446,29 KB

Torrente Montina:

340,93 KB

Torrente Montina:

369,8 KB

Exiting Torrente Montina be careful because there is a shooting range on the right side of the river bed. Stay in the middle and you come to the start of the shooting range were a street goes up to the main street.
For the whole tour (starting at cemetery of Caralte and exiting Torrente Montina it took us 8h 15min) 4 People 3 very experienced 1 beginner and breaks of about 30min.

matteok2 Inserito il - 14 settembre 2020 : 14:58:55
Discesa il 12 settembre 2020 in 6
Entrati da sentiero CAI 365 e armato 6 cascate (attenzione un paio da superare 2 pozze).
Ancoraggi ok, la cascata da 80m ora ha un doppio ancoraggio e il frazionamento è dopo 30m in sinistra orografica!ottimo il recente riarmo su tutte e 2 le forre Cima Montagna e Boscobello.
Non percorsa la Val Montina per portata proibitiva: usciti a dx sul ponte verso Ansogne per faticoso sentiero. Credo sia più conveniente uscire dalla parte opposta verso casera Val Montina. Pozze inghiaiate a parte la pozza prima della grande cascata.
Condivido il parere di Dadidov, grande forra, acquatica e molto varia in ambiente unico!avvicinamento ora comodo e ancoraggi ok ne fanno di una forra tra le più belle di media difficoltà del Veneto!

Messaggio di davidov

Yesterday on 14th of August we were in Val CimaMontagna-Val BoscoBello-Valmontina. First of all let me say that I disagree with the lower ratings in Pascal van Duin guidebook. My opinion is that this is one of the best canyons in the region of Veneto (I'm not an expert).I don't understand why on such a beautiful canyon is not a single word on this forum. Let there be no misunderstanding, the canyon is not easy, but it is not very difficult. Valmontina had a very low water level, so I can give only an estimate for yesterday V5 (or V6 )A3-A4 IV. The highest waterfall is 75m high. Prior to the highest waterfall is a nice jump about 5 m ( on left is a piton-chiodo), I suggest, however, that not all jump at once but let it be the first to make a descent of 75m pitch ( space for two people), anchors (rigging)are on right. After 55m of descent is a hanging rappeling point on left (space for just one man), with two anchors and rope (20m to the bottom of the fall). Need 2X 60m an 1X 40 m of rope. At the top of the waterfall and especially in the middle would be appropriate to give the chain. None of the following descents is not higher than 20 meters, except at the first under the bridge over the BoscoBello (25 or 30 meters), where it is possible to exit (steel wire on the left). We noticed a lot of new fixing bolts on our descent. Approach is not difficult but it is long, if anyone needs a description I can write it. It took us 4 hours to descend, a group of five people.

Canyoning Cult Slovenia

Davidov

InfoCanyon by AIC © 2000-10 Snitz Communications Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,05 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | Snitz.it | Snitz Forums 2000