Logo del catasto forre AICLogo di AIC-WikiInfoCanyon by AICLogo canale AIC TV su You TubeLogo di AIC-Facebook

InfoCanyon by AIC
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ] Privacy e cookie ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 INFOCANYON - ESTERO
 AUSTRIA
 Kronburgschlucht ( Kronburger)
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'č:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

davidov
Torrentista Chiacchierone

Regione: Estero
Prov.: Estero
Cittā: slovenia

305 Messaggi

Inserito il - 01 novembre 2014 : 22:13:44  Mostra Profilo Invia a davidov un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
On 11th of October me and Bob were in the mystical Kronburger.On 10th of October we wanted to enter in Zanaibach but a slight rain stopped our intention. Due to the deterioration of the weather in the afternoon we entered into the Canyon very early at 9 o'clock in the morning. Kronburger is located in Tyrol and on no other Canyon in Austria has been woven in so many stories and legends. The blame for this can be attributed to excess assessments on Web pages and no realistic description in Caracal's guidebook. Grades V5 A6 VI are not real. Reality is V4 A2 V. The canyon is really narrow with a lot of rappels and without any jumps, rapells follows one after other and and it is not necessary even to put the rope in to a bag. Equipment are very good, sometimes on both sides. The canyon has two emergency exits, equipped with fix ropes. canyon has 330m altitude. It's a good canyon but not the one of the top and it is not hard. We spent 1.35h from the top. After Kronburger we wanted to go in Auerklamm, but the rain stopped us, so we drive home. While driving home I call Seba and and we deal for Rio Ronc for the next day.

Description of the canyon: http://www.alpinesicherheit.com/canyoning/kronburg/kronburg.html

Some photos:

Immagine:

179,68 KB

Immagine:

204,97 KB

Immagine:

202,81 KB

Immagine:

188,78 KB

Immagine:

202,94 KB

Immagine:

199,64 KB

Immagine:

188,1 KB

Immagine:

222,93 KB

In the following days I will publish a few more interesting canyons.
Sabbabach, Archbach, Zanaibach, Kobelache, Spatenbach, Val Rinaldo (Rio Bianco), Rio Bordaglia, Rio Muhlbach, Rio Rondolon and many others.

Canyoning Cult Slovenia

https://www.facebook.com/CanyoningCultSlovenia

Davidov

Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
InfoCanyon by AIC © 2000-10 Snitz Communications Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina č stata generata in 0,06 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | Snitz.it | Snitz Forums 2000