Logo del catasto forre AICLogo di AIC-WikiInfoCanyon by AICLogo canale AIC TV su You TubeLogo di AIC-Facebook

InfoCanyon by AIC
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ] Privacy e cookie ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 INFOCANYON - ESTERO
 SLOVENIA
 Pršjak
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'č:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

davidov
Torrentista Chiacchierone

Regione: Estero
Prov.: Estero
Cittŕ: slovenia

305 Messaggi

Inserito il - 01 luglio 2011 : 10:42:27  Mostra Profilo Invia a davidov un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
A few days ago we were in the gorge Pršjak.We did not find any traces of what guiding through the canyon.The gorge is very short with a few jumps and slides and with one descent at the end.The last descent is on two old pitons, bolts are visible without pads.I think that guides on guiding through the canyon regularly add and remove the tiles on the bolts.Sick!But I know that the local agency of the county get the money to equip Pršjak gorge.Money is given Tolmin municipality.I think it is no coincidence that in the municipal councilis sitting a director of that agency.

davidov
Torrentista Chiacchierone

Regione: Estero
Prov.: Estero
Cittŕ: slovenia

305 Messaggi

Inserito il - 11 settembre 2014 : 09:37:48  Mostra Profilo Invia a davidov un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
On August we were in Pršjak. We found the canyon without any trees and loggs into the stream bat. All pools were clean. We used the rope only on he highest waterfall but sometimes you need to jump in shallow pools. We meet the two groups in the canyon, one commercial and on local. Situation with rigging on the highest waterfall is the same as last years. You need to take with you a one plate for 12mm bolt or use the two pitons with rope on right. We used the two pitons on right and we put a new rope into the pitons.

Situation on left side:

Immagine:

239,72 KB

Situation on right side:

Immagine:

244,58 KB

What to do?

Next time I will put new bolts on the left side and if the next time I visited the canyon I can't find them, I will cut all 12mm bolts on the left side.

Some photos:

Immagine:

227,35 KB

Immagine:

235,37 KB

Immagine:

215,64 KB

Immagine:

236,79 KB

Immagine:

241,69 KB

Canyoning Cult Slovenia

https://www.facebook.com/CanyoningCultSlovenia

Davidov
Torna all'inizio della Pagina
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
InfoCanyon by AIC © 2000-10 Snitz Communications Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina č stata generata in 0,1 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | Snitz.it | Snitz Forums 2000