Logo del catasto forre AICLogo di AIC-WikiInfoCanyon by AICLogo canale AIC TV su You TubeLogo di AIC-Facebook

InfoCanyon by AIC
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ] Privacy e cookie ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 INFOCANYON - ESTERO
 SVIZZERA
 Zanaibach
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

davidov
Torrentista Chiacchierone

Regione: Estero
Prov.: Estero
Città: slovenia

305 Messaggi

Inserito il - 06 novembre 2014 : 19:31:48  Mostra Profilo Invia a davidov un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
On Sunday 19th of October we were in Zanaibach. After eight days were me and Bob come back. This time with a strong team and with a good weather forecast, which is essential for this Canyon. The canyon is located in Swiss canton St. Gallen and is one of the most challenged and aquatic canyons in Switzerland. The Canyon from beginning to the end has no way out (2 hours and a half) and is poorly equipped. Apart from the two bridges, which are located at the beginning and the end of the canyon, you can't look into the canyon, you can see only darkness. On the Spanish side, I saw a very interesting description of the Canyon with one word "INFERNO". When they asked in interview Mr. Wolgang Streicher the which canyon is the most exciting, he answered, Zanaibach and he had already 1150 canyons. The canyon is really narrow with always strong flow. The best time for to do the canyon is from the end of September to the November. It is very narrow, dark and deep. Zanai's looming walls and pounding river create a unique atmosphere, from both sides, waterfalls dropping into the canyon and it's very wet and loud. The highest waterfall is 45m and sometimes you need to rappel into the waterfall and you can found some demanding down climbing too.. The only bad thing is a lot of logs and fallen trees on the end. Bring with you some extra bolts because the canyon every year, was changing. Technical grade on the Descente web page is v5 A5 V, on Austrian V5 A6 V and in guidebook Grand canyons by Timo Stammwitz is V5 A5 VI. My personal opinion is about V5 A5 VI is correct. At the end I can say only this, that it is really remarkable and beautiful Canyon, not too difficult, but definitely not suitable for beginners.

Canyoning Cult Slovenia & Georg Buol

Some photos by Georg:

Immagine:

130,21 KB

Immagine:

164,01 KB

Immagine:

147,4 KB

Immagine:

142,17 KB

Immagine:

176,46 KB

Immagine:

94,14 KB

Immagine:

121,35 KB

Immagine:

97,81 KB

Immagine:

93,94 KB

Immagine:

138,93 KB

Immagine:

135,44 KB

Immagine:

103,43 KB

Immagine:

135,25 KB

Immagine:

134,23 KB

Canyoning Cult Slovenia

https://www.facebook.com/CanyoningCultSlovenia

Davidov

Modificato da - davidov in Data 06 novembre 2014 19:35:11
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
InfoCanyon by AIC © 2000-10 Snitz Communications Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,17 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | Snitz.it | Snitz Forums 2000